25.8.13

Lifestyle ◊ Photos (Concrete 23/08/13)

PHOTO Shoot FOR MY PORTFOLIO
Hello my lovelies,
With Uni being round the corner I thought it’s time I best shape up my act and get my portfolio up-to-date! In order to this, I had a mini photo shoot (in my own home which was pretty cool) and I thought I’d share with you some of the prints that didn’t make it in, but as I may of mentioned before its always good to look at the positives and negatives in all life situations!





Note: I'm still trying to get info on the camera model, but the top I'm wearing is from Primark.  

Hope you enjoyed a little nose,
I'll write to you Tuesday!






8 comments:

  1. I like the second one the most :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Means an arm and a leg, ha :)

      Delete
  2. Crazy fotos ;) ! Super!
    xoxo ;))
    http://lovemydreaam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful <3
      Means a lot!

      Delete
  3. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to do! It honestly means so much that you enjoy my blog enough to even comment, let alone vote for me!! x

      Delete
  4. Love these photos , your hairs amazing c

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...