28.8.13

Nail Art ● Leopard Print Nails

Leopard Print Nails…  
 
Hello my lovelies,
Today is just a quick little post on these leopard print nails shown above! It looks a little unfinished because my mummy prefers to let the polish on her skin wash off!
Let’s get to it…  


Step One (Optional)...
This step is for the more professional ones of us, I'm no perfectionist but if your choosing a dark colour or yellow/orange bases I would suggest you whack one on!
Step Two...
I'm sure you all know how to paint your nails by now, so I wont go into the ins and outs...even if your terrible at it, you can always clean up with a cotton bud afterwards, just make sure the whole bed and nail is covered.
Step Three...
The next step is so easy, all you have to do is randomly dot dots all over the place, you can do this with a dotting tool to make a perfect circumference but leopard spots aren't symmetrical to me, so I used biro and dipped it into  the polish. Its slightly harder using this method but it gives a better dimension.

Step Four...
The final stage is duper easy to do! All you have to do is outline the dots, this can be as messy or as perfect as you like. For convenience I used the end of the brio again, but you could use a tooth pick to, an actual nail brush. Little pointer though, don't go all the way around the dot, otherwise it will looked like...outlined dots. You can go half round some, 3/4 of the way round others or 'all the way round' breaking it off at intervals.  
 
All you have to do now is finish off with a topcoat if you want it to stay on longer, but again that is optional. Obviously you don't have to use the colours I used, but if you recreated this look, please send/tag me in your creations on twitter & instagram so I can have a look and give you bundles of praise because I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job!  

Thank you so much for reading & I'll write to you very soon!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Cute design! Thank you for your comment and nomination! Love your blog. You have a new bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! & your more than welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, such a cool post! x

    www.thestylechateau.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! +& I'm on my way to check out your blog now, aha! x

      Delete
  4. Amazing design...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...