27.8.13

Nomination ● Versatile Blogger Awards

Ive been nominated
Hello my lovelies, so today I was nominated for the versatile blogger awards, by a lovely girl called Alice from “MakingMeBlushBlog”, you don’t even know how touched I was by this, so thank you Alice! Please make sure you go and have a nose at her blog.


As a general rule of thumb, I believe you pick 15 or so other blogs that you believe to be worthy of this title, and it was honestly so hard picking because there are a huge amount of amazing blogs out their, but here goes:
Michelle from “Daisy Butter
Heidi from the “Inside out Beauty
Diba from “Yours Truly Blog
Simmie from “Love from Simmie
Anna from “Vogue-Victime
Brittany from “I heart Nail Art 24
Zoe from “Zoelizabethxo
Amy from “Inside out Amy
Bex from “Bxmrie/Twentyone
Astrid from “Petit Mocha
Louise from “Lilting Grace
And there you have it, my super duper long list of mainly ‘newer’ bloggers who have amazing & ‘versatile’ content in my opinion! You should go and have a read; you never know you might find your new favourite in that bunch! I'm blogging at 1.30am by the way so sorry if this seems slightly bland but,

 
Finally on with the questions:
  1. I am so scarred of cows its unreal, but I think they are so pretty and I can’t help but stoke them #weirdoalert  
  2. I’m 5’2 and I find it such an awkward length to be with my posture
  3. I often spend an hour minimum painting my nails to make sure there're as even as Steven!
  4. My bestest animal ever is a Oink, I’m so sad I even have a pig collection!
  5. I have a rabbit that lives in my wardrobe and eats all my shoes
  6. I love the smell of Vanilla, Coconut and Cinnamon
  7. The first word I could write was poo and I was so proud of myself!  
Thank you again millions Alice for taking the time to nominate me!


How it Works:
◦Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
◦Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
◦Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
◦Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
◦Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

12 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. I would LOVE to have a rabbit live in my closet, despite the whole shoe eating issue! Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your more than welcome, I really like you blog so ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh how sweet, I never tought someone would enjoy my blog that much since it's fairly new.
    Thank you for the nomination :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome! +& you have a beautiful blog!! :D x

      Delete
  3. Best of luck! Thanks for following STYLE VOMIT on Bloglovin, followed you back.

    STYLE VOMIT

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...