I’ve been nominated…
Hello my lovelies, so today I was nominated for the versatile blogger awards, by a lovely girl called
Alice from “MakingMeBlushBlog”, you don’t even know how
touched I was by this, so thank you !
Please make sure you go and have a nose at her blog. Alice
As a general rule of thumb, I believe you pick 15 or so other blogs that you believe to be worthy of this title, and it was honestly so hard picking because there are a huge amount of amazing blogs out their, but here goes:
Michelle from “Daisy Butter”
Gracie from “Gracie Francesca/Uglyfaceofbeauty”
Heidi from the “Inside out Beauty”
Diba from “Yours Truly Blog”
Simmie from “Love from Simmie”
Anna from “Vogue-Victime”
Zoe from “Zoelizabethxo”
Amy from “Inside out Amy”
Bex from “Bxmrie/Twentyone”
Astrid from “Petit Mocha”
Louise from “Lilting Grace”And there you have it, my super duper long list of mainly ‘newer’ bloggers who have amazing & ‘versatile’ content in my opinion! You should go and have a read; you never know you might find your new favourite in that bunch! I'm blogging at 1.30am by the way so sorry if this seems slightly bland but,
Finally on with the questions:
- I am so scarred of cows its unreal, but I think they are so pretty and I can’t help but stoke them #weirdoalert
- I’m 5’2 and I find it such an awkward length to be with my posture
- I often spend an hour minimum painting my nails to make sure there're as even as Steven!
- My bestest animal ever is a Oink, I’m so sad I even have a pig collection!
- I have a rabbit that lives in my wardrobe and eats all my shoes
- I love the smell of Vanilla, Coconut and Cinnamon
- The first word I could write was poo and I was so proud of myself!
Thank you again millions
for taking the time
to nominate me! Alice
How it Works:
◦Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
◦Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
◦Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
◦Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
◦Post 7 interesting things about yourself.