27.9.13

A Blogging Trip ● Amy Valentine

Amy Valentine

 
 
Hello my lovelies,
Today I thought I’d kick start my Share the love type posts, so I took a blogging trip over to Amy Valentine’s blog, which you can check out here!


♥I could potentially go on all day about how much I adore her, but I shall slap myself on my wrist whilst I’m ahead and avoid girlfandom. To sum it up as quickly as I can Amy has as an incredible Style; I would class it as borderline alternative –but to be honest anything these days that isn’t jeans and a top is ‘odd’, regardless what you want to call it, its very chic and I want need her wardrobe!



Hope you have enjoyed the photos that I’ve stolen from her blog!

 
 
E-mail me your blog or Link it in the comments, I love finding new blogs to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...