22.9.13

Autumnal Wishlist| FashionUnion

Inspired by channel
I’m still putting it off, but I think it’s safe to say that summer has finished her in the UK! I’m always a bit put off when it comes to transitional weather changes, but nether the less I’ve put together one looks using one of my new favourite online stores called Fashion Union, which I’m sure you’ve probably heard of!*


#ThinkingofyouChanel
We all know channel is known for their quilted fanciness, which looks adorable don’t get me wrong, but adorable doesn’t pay for itself! & whilst browsing the interwebs of Fashion Union I came across this lovely quilted white with black trim jumper and decided to style my outfit pick around it. I’m a sucker for monochrome, but I though I’d spruce it up with some metallic block Heels!
 

*Fashion Union are currently holding a contest which you can view here, and they are also participating in free shipping as mentioned, so be sure to take advantage of this! This post is NOT sponsored! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...