30.9.13

Day Zero Project...


Day Zero Project

I First found project zero a month or two ago when I was browsing through some other blogs, and I have wanted to do it ever since. I’m quite stuck in my own ways, and the idea of even edging out of my comfort zone freaks me out! So, I thought this would be a fantastic way to dip my toes in the pond and almost ‘force’ myself into doing this I would usually avoid!

What is ‘Day Zero Project’?
You give yourself a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days, and that’s as ‘simple’ as it is. All the things I have completed will be striked out and PINK in colour. The ones I’m currently working on will be BLUE in colour, and the rest BLACK!

Start Date: Monday 30th September 2013  
End Date: Monday 27th June 2016

I have made a whole page here here, where you can come back and check my progress over the next 2 ½ years (ish)

wish me luck!
Travel  

  1. Take a trip to the seaside
  2. Go to IMATS one year
  3. Go on the London underground
  4. Take a trip/holiday with a friend
  5. Go to Camden Market
  6. Go on Holiday with mum & dad
  7. Go to a new Zoo
  8. Go to the Birmingham/London Clothes show
  9. Go to a festival

Blogging/YouTube Aims

  1. reach 100 readers
  2. meet a ‘famous’ Blogger/YouTuber
  3. Go to a PR product Launch
  4. Still be blogging when I finish things -2016
  5. Do 101 Blog posts
  6.  Make 101 YouTube videos
  7. Reach 100 YouTube watchers
  8. Meet a reader/Watcher

  Purchases

  1. buy an new coat
  2. buy M.A.C Cockney
  3. Buy NARS Funny Face
  4. Pair of White Trainers
  5. A Nail polish in every colour of the rainbow
  6. Get a Tattoo
  7. Get a matching tattoo
  8. Buy real techniques core collection Brushes
  9. Get a new phone

Health & Fitness

  1. join a gym
  2. Loose 20lbs
  3. Take part in a body Detoxification  
  4.  Tone my chunky monkey thighs
  5. Drink more water
  6. Give up milk
  7. Go gluten free for 31 days
  8. Take part in the 30 day shred
  9. Stop touching my face as much
  10. Donate blood
  11.  improve my posture
  12. Get at least 8 hours sleep each night for a month
  13. Eat breakfast every day for a whole month.

Random Things

  1. Go to a fireworks display
  2. Smile at everyone I see for a whole day
  3. Say yes to everything for a whole day
  4. Have a meal out with some out school friends
  5. Make a time capsule
  6. Keep a ‘my day in six words dairy’ for 6 months!
  7. Give a Stanger a hug
  8.  Make a memory jar
  9. Write a letter to open in 10 years
  10. Save £100
  11. Let my rabbit outside
  12. Go a week without makeup (and leave the house!!)
  13. Completely finish a Sudoku
  14. Don’t complain about anything for a whole week
  15. Don’t back chat for a whole day (oops)
  16. Actually give something up for lent!
  17. leave a post stick note in a cubicle telling someone they are amazing
  18. Tweet more; have 1001 tweets
  19. Take part in photo for a year
  20. Read an intense book
  21. Answer the “50 questions that will free your mind”
  22. Finish writing this list -_- (30/09/13) -have to make sure I've done one!
  23.  Spend no money for a week
  24. Learn how to play a song on my flute
  25. Get a Pay pal
  26. Have 100 followers on twitters
  27. Get my teeth whitened
  28. Drink green tea every morning for a month
  29.  See a Ballet
  30. Make a monologue and post it on YouTube
  31. Take part in an Instagram daily photo challenge    
  32. Get Nemo on DVD
  33. Get Monsters Ink on DVD
  34. Learn a language
  35. Learn how to whistle
  36. Give up walking for a day and hop around like a kangaroo
  37. Learn how to knit
  38. Don’t tip toe for a whole day
  39. Learn how to drive
  40. Apply for university
  41. Get into a university
  42. Take part in the run for life
  43. Finish my portfolio
  44. Attend a protest I feel passionate about
  45. Spend 1 week without Social Platforms
  46. Get a job
  47. Tick something off the bucket list
  48. Go to a carnival
  49. Try some spinach
  50. Eat a half a grapefruit every day for a month
  51.  keep a dairy
  52. Sort my cloths out
Religious Goals

  1. wear my prayer beads the time for a month
  2. Meditate purposely everyday for a month
  3. Practice the fourth noble truth the best I can for a month
  4. Go vegetarian for 30 days

Family

  1. Spend more time with my family
  2. Spend a whole day with my mum just catching up
  3. Take my mum & dad out for a meal
  4. Help with chores I don’t usually do
  5. Convince my dad to let me have chickens
  6. Make a proper cooked dinner for my parents
Please let me know if you decide to make one of these lists too!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...