19.9.13

Three times a charm| Liebster Award

This post is really late, but with excuses aside lego!
Liebster Blog Awards

Credit
I’ve only been blogging for a month and a half so when I was nominated for my first award a couple of weeks ago I was utterly delighted! *Huge Grin* and yesterday (which is now, a few yesterdays ago) I was again honoured with another one by the lovely simmie, from lovefromsimmie! With complete intention to respond to her post, I got caught up with work and what not and have since been given the same award by two other lovely girlys Helen from teainthetub, and Rachel from heartoceansecrets! All three of them have beautiful, beautiful blogs and I’m honestly not ‘just’ saying that! So please make sure you give them a nose

Here are the blogs I nominated:
 
I was so overwhelmed by questions, I've decided instead of choosing 10 for you, you can pick from the ones bellow which float your boat the most!
*I know not all of these blogs come under the rules, but these are some amazing blogs, and I just haven’t found any new ones lately! If you have a blog please send me your link so I can have a peep!
As you can imagine, I know have quite a collection of questions, feel free to skim read as it does look like I’ve wrote an essay!
Questions form Simmie
Heels or flats?
Idealistically I should say heels because; my height is not my most applause worthy, in my opinion…attribute! However, since I find it hard to walk “sophistically” 99.9% of the time, heels would just complicate my life and therefore flats would be the answer.
Night in, or Night out?
I’m such a homebody so my answer would be a night in! Did I forget to mention I’m the biggest whimp in the universe…so, if I’m home alone, I’ll most likely go out!
All time favourite beauty product?
Hardest question in this little set, but the answer would probably be my L’Oreal million lashes mascara, one coat and you’re done!
Natural nails or acrylic nails?
*Huffs* Natural nails, although I love the look of acrylic nails, but my nails grow super fast…so not only would it be pointless, but the upkeep would fracture my non-existing bank balance! I’m on an animal course and I’m an army cadet so acrylic & long nails are not really allowed or practical.
Mini Skirt or boyfriend jeans?
I’m quite stumpy, and because of that, the thought of wearing boyfriend jeans actually makes me cringe. In fact only own one pair of jeans that are not skinnies, which is quite sad really! Mini skirt, although you probably wouldn’t catch me dead in one!
Questions from Rachel
Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
Currently live in a city and I love it, but I have to say the countryside…I much prefer the atmosphere; it just feels a lot fresher! Plus I love animals and you see more of a range out in the countryside.
What's the worst present you have received?
I’ve never received something that I don’t like; but I once was gifted quite a few knickers for Christmas all individually wrapped and which personally I found really awkward to open.

Do you drive? If so, what was the first car you owned?
No! I get panicky really quickly and how many lives I could potentially endanger, really doesn’t help situation. So it’s on my life avoid list, ha!
Where do you see yourself in a year's time?
Hopefully I will be well on my way to completing a degree in veterinary nursing or animal behaviour!
Have you ever read a book that's made you cry?
If I feel I’m getting to ‘emotionally attached’ to a character, I tend to let my whole household know, but I’ve never had a tear loose…yet
What's the strangest dream you've ever had?
I’m a really hardcore soap watcher, what can I say sometimes I just get carried away. Anyway, recently I watched an episode of Hollyoaks where Nancy was arrested and sectioned! For some reason, my brain decided to mingle my compassion for Nancy’s situation and my love for dogs by putting her in a kennel in my dream and by me trying my hardest to free her. (I even woke up crying) The police men were making her eat dog food, what was I meant to do! 
Salty or sweet popcorn?
I only eat toffee popcorn; salty popcorn is to salty and sweet popcorn is not sweet enough! Haha
What's your favourite online shop?
I really like NastyGal and ROMWE, but I sadly can only browse, ha.

How many hours sleep do you have on average?
Six or so, even if I had the extra time to snooze my body just wakes itself up after six hours! Annoying -_- 
What's the best advice you've been given and by who?
You’ve lost grater losses in life! I honestly think I suffer with a mild form of neurosis, I tend to get really emotional when I loose, or brake things and my mum said to me once ‘you know what, you’ve lost grater losses’ and now, when I feel myself about hit the roof…I’m like chill out Iyana, its just a material thing!
Have you ever bought something that you've used or worn and then taken back?
No I haven’t, I’d be too embarrassed and on top of that I can’t lie, if I’m going to I have to prepare (sounds so bad) and then I feel so guiltily because it was pre-meditated.
Questions from Helen
Why did you start your blog?
I honestly don’t know; but for me my blog is like a log of my life…although its beauty/fashion based, it shows what I’m into and each blog post reflects my mood and situation. I more than defiantly got the idea from other bloggers though!
What have you learned from your blog?
This is not directly from having my own blog, but from reading other blogs and talking to other bloggers! I’m not the only weirdo one in the world, haha!
When you aren't blogging, what do you do for fun?
I spend a lot of my time browsing the internet, and making pointlessly long lists of randomness! If I’m not doing that I’m preparing stuff for my YouTube although I've been a bit naughty recently!
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully holding a degree in animal behaviour or veterinary nursing and owning my own business aside from my 'day-job'! But if that doesn't pan out, I just want to be happy!   
If you were stranded on a deserted island, which 3 items would you like with you?
If there was food for him and it wasn’t too hot or anything my baby, erm I mean rabbit Lorenzo, my computer (with internet) and a huge supply of Haribos for Lorenzo and I!
Which country would you most like to travel?
I really, really want to live in Thailand for a while! But for a visit, Africa…I don’t know why, but I do!
What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
Dealing with what life has thrown at me, locking away the violins, I’ve like everyone else in this world i've had to deal with hardship and I think I’m dealing with it the best I can, which is all I can do really!   
Your favourite Youtuber/Blogger at the moment?
Easy peasy Simme, Helen, and Rachel for being so lovely! Did I mention you have to check them out!
What is your favourite season and why?
Summer! I have really bad circulation, and English summertime isn’t to too hot, but the winter is way to cold for me!
Guilty pleasure?
I’m not even going to explain myself, Jedward!
Tell me a surprising fact about yourself.
I always, always tuck my jimjams in! My Pyjama top is has to be tucked into my trousers and I pull them up really high. My life begins to look wonderful depressing when I mention this as a surprising fact, but there you have it!

Before I crash my computer with all this writing, I just want to say a massive thank you to the girls who nominated me! It means so much because you ALL have beautifully inspirational blogs and I wish you all the luck in the world (not that you need it)
Any new bloggers out there?

2 comments:

  1. Hi nice blog! Would love if you followed back! xx

    www.dreampuddleoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you +& going to have a nose at your blog now! :D xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment...