14.11.13

A little Day trip ● Cotswolds Wildlife Park…

Day Trip to the Cotswolds...


I was lucky enough to go on another visit to the Cotswolds Wildlife Park a couple of days ago! It’s my second visit this year and I’d really recommend it, it’s a beautiful place filled with such diversity.  

This time I went with my collage as a part of a module I’m doing next semester, in which we have to compare accommodation between to habitats of Zoo animals I believe. I originally went with intention of doing the study on the otters, but by the time I got there they were away so I settled for the Capybara which isn’t much of a disappointment anyway, there lifestyle is fairly comparable.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed these photos, and I also hope you’re having a lovely day!

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment...