5.11.13

Face of the Day◦ Red Lipped Girl

Poorly bad, sick a bit?*


A quick little cheeky face of the day, to remind you I am actually still alive after ‘dying’ from this cold! If you watched this video you would have known I sounded like a man who overdosed on male hormones! Anyway this look, since it felt like I’d been ran over by a bus backwards…I took some inspiration from the classic London red double deckers and wacked on some red lipstick ;)

 
Lips: AVON Extra Lasting Lipstick in Fiery Red
Eyes: NYC Precision Brush Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black & L’Oreal Million Lashes.

& that’s that; I’m not wearing any foundation or anything as you can tell, “anit nobody got time for that”!!
*Well I have a cold, if that counts?

4 comments:

  1. I can never rock a red lip! Though, you look like you were born to rock a red lip! :)
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you lovely, that's very sweet of you! x

      Delete
  2. You actually look so lovely with a red lip,and get better soon doll!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe I should try it more often :) x

      Delete

Please feel free to comment...