1.11.13

The Autumn Tag


http://weheartit.com/entry/84491411/explore?context_user=jelibonayicigi

Favourite thing about autumn…
Autumn is hands down my favourite season, I love the fact I can wear my big fully jackets without people thinking I’m a complete and utter weirdo –I wear them all year round *Oops*. I’m British so I also love a good old weather moan with the strangers at the buss stop, but if I had to pin it down it would be the leaves falling off the trees and going all golden and crisp!

Favourite drink…
Anything spiced in the run up to Christmas is a winner, spiced apple and Camomile is my current favourite! But I also like to drink green tea and lemon, and Hot Chocolate fudge *yummie*

http://weheartit.com/entry/84464075/search?context_type=search&query=hot+chocolate
Favourite scent…
Spiced stuff, I think I’m obsessed! Cinnamon candles are to die for, have you guys tried the ones from IKEA –you guys don’t even know…

Best lipstick…
I don’t really wear lipstick in winter, because my lips get chapped like cray, cray! But lip liner on the other hand, toffee/Coffee by NYX is my hero!

Go to moisturizer?
As explained in this video, creaming is defiantly not something I pride myself in doing…it’s so boring! I just stick to my eczema creams :)

Go to colours for the eyes?
I wear neutrals all year round, daredevil I know ;) but this autumn I’ve been tending to reach for a brassy gold colour from my true colour quad and mixing it in with crème du coca which I wear everyday pretty much!      

Favourite band/singer to listen to…
My music taste doesn’t change with the season, unless it’s like a couple days before Christmas! My all time favourites band are Bowling for soup, escape the fate, plain white tees, scouting for girls, and the loveable rouges! I like a bit of country to from people like Loretta Lynne, Martina McBride!    

Favorite outfit to wear…
My furry coats, I’m going to be gutted when they disintegrate from the amount of times I wear them!

Autumn treat…
Why can’t I treat myself all year round? Ha, but I like getting a new winter coat…a furry one!

Favorite place to be…
Stalking Christmas markets, I’m going to winter wonderland this year, so that exciting hopefully I’ll get to meet the beautiful Islay! And I love going to places when they turn the Christmas lights on…I distinctly remember loosing my friends little sister one year, but that’s a story for another time!

Well, there you have it! Hopefully you’re as exited about autumn as I am, praying I go into hibernation when winter hits though! Hope your having a lovely day and stay safe and warm this winter.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...