9.12.13

face of the Day◦ Mocha to go please...

So, I've got a quick little face of the day for you! Nothing special, it was just my usual but I decided to add a black into my crease, don’t ask my why it was a little too dark and gloomy for my liking! So, I decided to put on a really dark brown lipstick…it’s not like I’m ever going to make that mistake again so I decided to take a snap for you!
 




Lips: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Coffee
Eyes: MUA eyeliner in Snow white, Maybelline mono in Crème du Coca, Noir for, the sleek I-Divine palette, Avon Quad in Cocoa dreams (Bottom right, Bronze) Avon Super shock Mascara, Avon Colour trend Liquid Eyeliner in Brown

Naturally, I’m not wearing any foundation or any other good stuff, as usual “anit nobody got time for that?”

3 comments:

  1. I love that lip color on you! I always want to rock brown lip colors, but I'm so fair and it always looks weird :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Oh no, hopefully you'll find a perfect brown for you soon! OOC do a white and a brown lip tar, you could mix them to get a shade that suits! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...