16.12.13

Fifty Questions that will Free you Mind

If you guys read my day zero projects, you would know that number 60 was answer “50 questions that will free you mind”. I though, I’d even go to the extreme of sharing it with you, ha! As it says, these questions have no right or wrong answers, so why not have a bish-bosh-bash yourself!

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Well, because my mum always says I’m an old granny, I’d have to go with at least 40.
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying, defiantly for me…I’m not going to admit that very hypocritical of me though -_-
If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Question of wisdom there! Personally, I have no idea, but you can always ask Jeeves ;)
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Me, nope…I’m as lazy pie! Fortunately, no one has nibbled me yet...  
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
There’d be so many things, the world is such a beautiful thing, but I think we have been so blinded by it we’ve destroyed it! If I could change one thing only, I think I would eliminate greed.   
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Becoming an actress AND a vet would make me, very, very, very rich!
Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Funny you should ask, I was just going to settle for Vet Nursing, but with a “HUGE” kick from my mum…I’m doing what I believe in, and I’m going to work my non-existing butt off to get there.
If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would accept things for what they are a lot sooner I think and I wouldn’t give out any last chances for the price of fish either! Or, I’d find a vampire to convert me…
To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I would say a fair portion of my latter life I’ve controlled at least 70%, but before the age of about 10, it was all down to fate baby ;)
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things, defiantly! That question could always backfire though if you answered it the other way; because if you murdered someone, as long as you did it right, it’s all cool –I don’t think so!  

P.S If your wondering where the other 40 questions are chilling at, I’m doing it in instalments, as not to bore you! –to much




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...