8.12.13

Sunday Portrait Week 1


001. So, I pretty much decided last week that I was going to start doing Sunday summary, as it sounds so much better than keeping a depressing dairy about my stay at home, and avoid contact with direct sunlight lifestyle.  So wish me luck, and yourselves because I’m about as interesting as a chow mein.  

002. First up for exciting news, I’m signed up to be a part of the 2014 blogger challenge –Pretty cool huh? You have one last day to sign up! Basically, it’s a little project in which you will be sent 2 topics in which you are to write about every month –it’s a great chance to write about things you wouldn’t normally contemplate & be a part of a community, meeting new people in the process.  

003. College has been crazy the week just gone! I was away last week due to my granny godbless’s funerals as she had one in England and then one in Ireland in her home town with her husband which was really sweet. *Enough of the sad stuff* so, now I’ve got loads of catch up work to…catch up and upgrades and assignments to wiggle my fingers about.  

004. I also been working undercover *not quite, Iyana* on the current blog design, I don’t know when it will finally be finished –but I have a feeling I’ll get frustrated soon and it will be all finished, But I’ll be sure to let you know when that happens.

005. I had my first interview yesterday, and my god is was awful…who’s the most awkward, non-sense making person in the world? Oh right, that would be me. Thankfully, I quite a reflective person and I can see wear I went wrong (all it mind you) and hopefully I’ll be able to adapt better in the future –pretty sure its evident that I didn’t get the job, so I will never mention this attempt in the future, at least near any.  

006. Final disappointing point this weekend, I didn’t get to go to winter wonderland! I was unbelievably excited and so disappointed that I couldn’t go and meet Islay and the others, but hopefully I’ll get the chance to meet here on another occasion. I hate responsibilities…

Panic! At the Disco –I Write Sins not Tragedies

Don’t judge me, but I’ve only discovered this band recently! I think I may of heard this song playing though one of my friends headphones or something; because I sounds so familiar…but I know I haven’t heard it, heard it before –anyway if your into “light” rock, you may just like this, I love it!    

Joke of the week:
How do you get Pikachu on a bus? *Poke-him-on*
-Curtsy of my Breeding and Genetic Lecturer, personally I think it’s hilarious.  

Favourite Video of the week:

This is the best thing I’ve seen all year, and yes I understand the guinea pig is not the one talking, that would be silly, but it’s just so funny!   

So, that's that...there may be some more structure to next weeks post -when I get my head around all this work I've got going on! 


Hope you are having a beautiful day  

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to go to the WWMeetup either! :'( I woke up feeling soooo ill - it's my fault for having such a crazy week and not resting up properly :( Really gutted as it would've been lovely to meet everyone! x x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I can imagen I was so excited!
      +& Hopefully I will get to meet you and the others at another meetup soon xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment...