29.12.13

Sunday Portrait week #4

001. In true Iyana style, I leave things till the last minute and therefore I only “started” my Christmas shopping on the Monday before Christmas eve –Let me tell you, so stressful and I swear my dad insist in being an awkwardly difficult size to find. I don’t see why men’s clothes are in waist and length; why not just say size 10?
002. Actually, before I went shopping ((worst mistake ever)) my mum for a Christmas present, decided that she’d pay to get my acrylics done as I’m not working or around animals at the mo, so I’m free to do what I like with my claws. It’s the first time I’ve ever had stilettos/claws done, and honestly it makes me do everything the retard way.
How this woman copes is beyond me?
003. And then to top that off, I came home and had to wrap the presents –how some of these women do it, is beyond me! My fingers feel foreign; I’m surprised my hands haven’t started ejecting fingers left right and centre, thinking they were sown on or something.
004. You know, I knew there was something in my last Sunday portrait that I forgot mention –I reached 100 bloglovin’ followers on the 19th? So that was a lovely pre-Christmas present. I’m considering a giveaway, but I’ll have to save a bit for shipping as I want it to be international, I know not everyone lives in the largest island on planet Earth. 
005. Also Christmas happened this week didn’t it? For some reason it feels a few weeks ago, anyway I had a lovely day as always and I hope you did two –I was considering doing a what I got for Christmas video, but there’s no point in doing it if you don’t want to see it, so let me know!

Just quickly then before I reside into my black hole of a bedroom, i would like to say a huge thank you for all my gifts and cards -I'm an extremely lucky person  in general, and at Christmas I am definitely spoilt ♥ 
xxx 


3 comments:

  1. that's actually a family tradition I have! Sometimes we literally do a bunch of shopping on christmas eve haha!
    And yes, I would love to see a 'What I got for christmas video'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! That's insane, it's nice to know where not alone :)
      Aww, that's really nice of you to say that -I've posted it for you now, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ9Wc4V09Ok xx

      Delete
  2. *we're (one day I'll learn how to spell, aha!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...