1.1.14

2014Project#1 | New Year Inspiration

Today’s topic for the 2014 Blogger Project is “New Years Inspiration”. Now can we have a moment to indulge in Gabby’s intellect –How much better an idea than sharing new years resolutions, which can get a bit to personal and let’s be honest by the time it’s February I’m already looking for a new one.
I’ve collated a little collection of all the things that I wish to achieve, more directed at state of mind than materialist beings! Hopefully, this post will not only inspire me for focus and drive for the forthcoming year(s) but also you to!    
Can’t even stress enough how true this is; sometimes as humans with a heart and mind full of “emotions” our judgement is cloudy. I’m going to live this year with the attitude, what just because it’s not what I wanted, doesn’t mean it can’t be better…
This year I want to meet loads of positive people, and inspirational people –because lets be honest, sometimes it’s really hard to be “Happy” and appreciate how lucky we actually are!
Think I’ll take this to the grave with me –there are a lot of people in my life who wrongly accuse or “brainwash” themselves and each other from the truth and I think it’s time to accept it and look at it from a different perspective, because who are they?  
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right”
-Oprah you beautiful woman of wisdom, this is definably one to live by.
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.” 
-Ellen Goodman, what a good quote man (was that a pun?) 

Hope you are having a beautiful holiday
Do you have any quotes to share?

A little bit of Monica: As many of you know, just under a month or so ago, I signed up to be a part of the 2014 blogger challenge –which you can read all about here! There’s an insane amount of us participating, and rumour has it we may be holding a giveaway; I’ll stop myself there before I say too much! So, it may be worthy checking out all the other girls and guys posts…

disclaimer: ALL IMAGES WERE SOUCRED FROM WEHEARTIT.COM

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post xx My New Year Inspiration is here... http://www.emilybelleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/new-years-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a peak, it was such a lovely post and good luck!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment...