18.1.14

Face of the day ◦ Bright eyed a pink petaled


As I mentioned here, the likely hood of having my head in the clouds this week is indefinite –and surprise, surprise that where it’s currently chilling and so excuse me for the briefness, but today is just a little face of the day for you!

Lips
Colour Trend Lipstick in Amethyst
Eyes  
MUA Eyeliner in Snow White
Maybelline Mono Crème du Coca
Avon Quad in Cocoa Dreams the Bottom right Bronze
Avon Super Shock Mascara
Face
N/A
So yeah! That is today’s quick snappy snap of the day put into a post for you guys; I actually never wear pink lipstick, but it was just sitting there and I thought “Hey you!” might regret it in the near future –nevertheless, here ya’ll go… 
Twitter ChannelInstagram









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...