One // Two // Three -On and on Bronze // Four // Five // Six // Seven (alt) // Eight - Blizzard, Jade Stone // Nine
Quite a jam packed wish list for today’s post, I’m pretty sure I haven’t done one before, so hopefully this goes to plan.
001. I seen these shoes whilst browsing Forever21 looking for a pair of white combat boots, which I found here, but was pleasantly surprised these popped up! They are absolutely beautiful.
002. I’m pretty sure I discovered this purse whilst I was stalking Amy Valentine, which is a common hobby of mine. It seems to be more readily available for people who live in the states, but the link I’ve got ships to the
003. I know I’m so late on the bandwagon, but I didn’t really wear eye shadows to tough until about 4 months or so ago! These have brilliant reviews, seem handy and are a reasonable price I’d say.
004. When I went to the airport back in November (mentioned in this post) they had loads of mini perfume counters, and I got the chance to have a whiff of Marc Jacobs Daisy –It wasn’t the first time I’d heard of it, it’s been raved about loads, it just want enticing enough for me to go out an try some! Honestly though, it’s one of the best things I’ve even smelt, you really must give it a sniff.
005. Everyone knows I’m a sucker for Jeffery Campbell’s (Need Evidence), I don’t own a pair to my name, but god dam *forgive me, father* they are beautiful. I wasn’t really into the Coltrane when it first risen to YouTube/Blogger stardom as everyone had it and I thought it would go out of trend but, I actually can’t keep my eyes off of them.
006. She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up –Every time I heard or read coconut, that phase instinctively light blubs. I really like the smell of coconut, I think I mention it every time I do a fragrance review, despite the fact they hardly ever contain coconut.
007. I just need a standard black beanie, I only have silly colours…like Ombre pink, Neon Yellows and Dappy hats *Yes, I know*. This one pretty cute and its black! Win, win I’d say.
008. Models own have a fantastic range, of both colours and textures, of nail polishes! I really must try some one day, plus I need a top coat…so I may have to delve.
That’s all folks for today, I’m not sure about the format of this post, it’s to much like my Sunday Summary’s! Maybe the next one will have its own identity if I end up doing one. Let me know what you’d put on you’re whist list if you had one? And would you recommend any of the Models own Polishes?