21.2.14

Currently Loving #2 ♥ Pastels


Burberry S/S 2014

I’ve always been a huge devotee if pastel colours, whether it’s wallpaper or a pair of shoes! I remember going into Debenhams when I was younger, and you know how they have their bridal & bridesmaids collections, well when I went in there they were ALL muted violets, blues and greens…absolutely divine!

Surprisingly, I’ve always kept my fair distance way from pastels, because according to my horoscope (superstations are my religion, like really) they make me look washed out. I have since learned the attitude of who cares, from that day “hypothetically speaking of course” I’ve allowed myself to indulge in all things pastel!

The catwalk photo is from the English Rose collection from Burberry Spring Summer 2014 (Can't wait till , if you were wondering! I love looking at catwalk photos and when I go to University (crosses fingers) I will be going to London’s Fashion Week, but until then I guess I’ll have to settle for Birmingham’s alternative! Any who, these are some of my pastel goodies that I currently love:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...