22.3.14

Payday Wishlist #1

Payday is always to far away for me, and you never know when it will be the last so –least with my stupidity! So, I came up with a little ‘Pick Me Up’ way of coping with a distant payslip…that is of course a Wishlist!

Coconut Oil
This is supposedly an all rounder for beauty hydration.
Origins Spot Remover
I’ve had my eye one this ever since Sammi from Beautycrush mentioned it in her spot video –not really a nicer way to mention that!
Lush Lip Scrub “Bubble gum”
My lips usually get really chapped in transition months, and since those are spiralling ahead, I though I’d come best prepared.
MAC Lipstick “Russian Red”
This seems to be the classic must have red from MAC, and since I don’t have it, I would be ever so grateful if it would teleport legally into my bag.
Sleek Blemish Balm
I’ve been on the fence about buying a foundation for ages now. I have foundations, but I don’t use them –so I thought maybe a BB is for me?
Sleek I Divine “Au Natural”
On the whole, I love sleek as a brand, all the products I have ever had from them are always so pigmented; so I’ve been dying to try out another I-Divine.



1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist! Coconut oil is a definite must have!! I swear by it!! Every time pay day comes around, it seems to disappear just as quickly haha! I need to control my spending habits!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...