10.3.14

Review - Krazy Girl Liquid Eyeliner

I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago now and I have been in love ever since, as basically put, it’s just a standard black eyeliner that would be perfect for beginners and novices a like.

The pigmentation is  fantastic, the colour I have is called “Noir Black” and it’s defiantly an unmistakable jet black, the colour payoff is not soft at all –which is great for people who, like myself like a really intense black. I have to say, formula wise it even beats my all time favourite eyeliner which is N.Y.C’s Liquid Eyeliner in jet black, its completely smudge proof even straight on application.   
The brush applicator is fairly standard for its type, it’s just the same a felt tip, however the “ink” is not coming from the tip, and instead you have to dip (Who says I can’t be a poet). If you try and apply the product to heavily, you run the risk of unevenly applying the liquid –which is a pain because you have to break of the makeup remover, to correct even the littlest errors with this eyeliner as smudge proof.

I have not a clue in where you can purchase this item of galore from, however I snapped mine up from a stand market inside of Tesco –I’m pretty sure if your City has a local market, you may be able to pick one up from there, I’m assuming they buy there stock from the same range of wholesalers.

Have you any eyeliner recommendations?
Love,

1 comment:

  1. never heard of this brand before but I'm always on the hunt for a good (and easy to use) liner! Probably can't get it in the US though haha!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...