16.3.14

Review ◦ Topshop Celestial Nails

This has to be one of the most hyped colours from the Topshop nail polish line! Personally, I love all of the Topshop nail polishes, you can see some of my favourites here, but this is by far my favourite colour and it’s one of the only two colours I wear on my tootsies like ever!

My mission as stated here is to have every colour of rainbow in my collection, and it just so happens that celestial by Topshop will make the perfect sky blue atmosphere; but you can see that four yourself! It’s not the most durable of polishes, it lasts about 1-2 days for me –but I do wash up everyday and handle chemicals such as trigene and bleach!

The packaging is the same as the other standard sized bottles, I love the packaging its beautiful –I was worried the circles would fade and scratch off, but I’ve had it almost a good year now and it’s lasted perfectly fine, looks good as new!

There is nothing bad I can say about this little madden to be fair! The brush is one of the best I’ve ever used and you could if you wanted to get away with just one coat –so life is bliss…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...